100 Years of Farmall
For the past century, Farmall has revolutionized modern farming. Check out this timeline, which follows the progress across many eras.Explore
For the past century, Farmall has revolutionized modern farming. Check out this timeline, which follows the progress across many eras.Explore
This 100-year anniversary celebrates the legacy of Farmall, which has supported farmers, generation after generation.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, LICENSED, OR RESTRICTED, AS WELL AS IN PUERTO RICO, AND OVERSEAS UNITED STATES TERRITORIES, POSSESSIONS, COMMONWEALTHS, AND MILITARY INSTALLATIONS.
Sponsors: CNH Industrial America LLC "Case IH", 700 State Street, Racine, WI 53404; CNH Industrial Canada, Ltd., 1000 71st Street East, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, S7K 3S5, Canada; CNH Industrial Capital America LLC, 5729 Washington Avenue, Racine, Wisconsin 53406; and CNH Industrial Capital Canada Ltd., 4475 North Service Road, Burlington, ON L7L 4X7.
1. Entry. The entry period for the Farmall 100th Anniversary – Tractor Giveaway Contest ("Promotion") will commence at 12:00 p.m. CST on February 1, 2023, at the National Cattleman's Beef Association annual trade show and continue through 11:59:59 p.m. CDT on October 30, 2023 ("Promotion Period"). The winner will be announced at the National FFA Convention & Expo, November 4, 2023. To participate in the Promotion, Entrants must fill out an entry form online at www.Farmall100.com and submit a written response about how they will use a Farmall utility 75C tractor. A supporting photo or video upload is encouraged but is optional. No mechanically produced copies will be accepted or eligible to win. Limited to one entry per person ("Entrant"); duplicate entries by an Entrant will be voided and may disqualify the Entrant(s) from winning any Prize in this Promotion. Any form of entry other than those described herein is void, and any incomplete or otherwise non-conforming entries including mechanically produced copies, will not be accepted or eligible to win and will be disqualified. An Entrant's submission certifies that he/she has reviewed a copy of the Official Rules, has read and understands the Official Rules prior to submission, and agrees to abide by all Official Rules.
2. Eligibility. Entrants must be legal residents of the 50 United States, District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, and overseas United States Territories, Possessions, Commonwealths, and Military Installations) or Canada (including Quebec) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of registration, and upon request by Sponsors, must provide valid identification showing proof of age prior to submitting the entry form. Determination of an Entrant meeting the eligibility requirements is at Sponsors' sole discretion. Employees of Sponsor, their subsidiaries, affiliates, and authorized dealers, and any of the entities' immediate families (spouse and parents, siblings, and children, and each of their spouses, regardless of where they live) and persons living in the households of each of these individuals, whether related or not, are NOT eligible to enter this Promotion. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws, and regulations. Registration must be completed in full to be eligible to win.
3. Winner Selection and Odds of Winning. On or around November 1, 2023, ten (10) finalists will be selected from all eligible entries by the Case IH contest committee. The winner will then be selected by a panel of judges, comprised of Case IH employees, based on a majority vote that considers how well each entry meets the following criteria: (i) its display of enthusiasm or passion for the Case IH brand and the Farmall model of tractor (50%); (ii) its description of how the Entrant would plan to use a Farmall 75C (25%); and (iii) its uniqueness and creativity (25%). Judging will take place at CNH Industrial America LLC, 621 State Street, Racine, WI 53402. One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries entered in the Promotion. If the Grand Prize Winner is a resident of Canada, the Winner will be contacted by telephone and must correctly answer a timed mathematical skill question to be declared a winner of that prize. In the event the Grand Prize Winner cannot be reached on the first attempt, four (4) total attempts will be made to contact the Winner by telephone. On the fourth and final attempt to contact the Winner, the Winner will have three (3) days to respond to the Sponsors' message. After the final attempt, and if no response is received by the time specified in the message to the Winner, the runner-up will be contacted, and the original winner forfeits the Grand Prize. All winners of the runner-up prizes will be mailed their prizes.
4. Grand Prize and Restrictions. The sole Grand Prize will be: one (1) new Case IH utility 75C tractor and one (1) check in the amount of USD $15,000 made payable to the Winner with a combined retail value as of the date of posting these Official Rules of USD $62,965.00. There will also be nine (9) runners-up (the non-selected finalists) who will win a 1:16 scale Farmall M 100th Anniversary edition collectible toy tractor, each with an approximate retail value as of the date of posting these Official Rules of USD $90.00. Winners will be subject to verification, including verification of age. Grand Prize is nontransferable. No prize substitution or cash equivalent is allowed except at the sole discretion of Sponsors. Differences in value of the Prizes stated herein and at time of prize notification, if any, will not be awarded. If a Prize cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsors reserve the right to award a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state/provincial, or local taxes and any registration, license, fees and/or costs related to prize acceptance and/or use are the winner's exclusive responsibility. If a U.S. resident, winners may be issued an IRS 1099 form for prizes over $600 or equivalent form for winner residing in Canada.
5. Prize Claim. The Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return a notarized Affidavit (or Declaration) of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release, within fourteen (14) days of initial notification and/or successful completion of the math skill question for Canadian residents. Failure to comply will result in forfeiture of the Grand Prize and the selection of an alternate winner. Sponsors will deliver the Grand Prize to the winner's local Case IH dealership within ninety (90) days of winner's prize notification. Sponsors are not responsible for any change of mailing address and/or telephone number of Entrants. If the Grand Prize is returned designated as "undeliverable", no alternate prize will be awarded, no other contact will be attempted by Sponsors, and the Grand Prize will be awarded to an alternate winner.
6. Use of Information Gathered. Information gathered from the Entrants, the winners and all entries submitted to this Promotion may be used by Sponsors to administer the Promotion and for future marketing purposes, including electronic marketing purposes. Information including personal information relating to Entrants may be shared with Sponsors' select authorized dealers for marketing purposes but will not be sold to any other person or entity. Sponsors' authorized dealer locations for this Promotion are available at www.caseih.com. Entrants consent to the use of personal information by entering the Promotion. Residents of Canada who enter this Promotion opportunity may withdraw consent to receive electronic marketing communications at any time by following the unsubscribe option in the electronic message.
7. Additional Terms. Sponsors retain sole discretion to change or cancel this Promotion in whole or in part and to change the eligibility rules at any time, without prior notice to or the consent of any person or Entrant in the Promotion. Sponsors retain sole and absolute discretion to resolve all questions concerning the administration, interpretation and application of this Promotion, including but not limited to construing the Official Rules, including any disputed or doubtful terms, and determining the eligibility of any Entrant to participate in this Promotion or the eligibility of any Entrant to receive any prize. Sponsors' determination will be conclusive and binding on all persons. As a condition of participating in the Promotion, Entrants: a.) agree that the Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsors shall be final in all respects; b.) agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, Entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsors in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Wisconsin without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules; c) consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Racine, Wisconsin; and d) release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsors, their parent companies, agencies, affiliates and subsidiaries, and the officers, directors, agents, employees and dealers of each of the foregoing, from any and all liabilities, claims, loss, damages or injuries of any kind arising from or incurred in connection with Entrant's participation in the Promotion, and/or the acceptance, use, misuse, or possession of the Grand Prize awarded, or participation in prize-related activities. By accepting the Grand Prize, the winner grants permission (and agrees to confirm this grant in writing if requested) to Sponsors and those acting under the Sponsors' authority to use the winner's name, pictures/portraits/likenesses and/or voices, for advertising, trade, publicity, and promotional purposes in commerce and in all media worldwide without territorial or time limitation or additional compensation. Winner must comply fully with these Official Rules in order to receive the Grand Prize. By accepting the Grand Prize, the Winner further acknowledges that Sponsors and their agents, their respective parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries, and the officers, directors, agencies, agents and employees of each of the foregoing, have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to such prize including, but not limited to, its quality, condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Sponsors are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Promotion-related material, or for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, or illegible entries. Entrant acknowledges and agrees that any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys' fees and court costs, and under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain an award for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages. Further, Entrant agrees that all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
8. Limitation of Liability. Sponsors are not responsible for: i) lost, late, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, deleted, or misdirected entries, or entries not received by Sponsors for any reason; ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operations or transmission, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, or for the destruction or alteration of entries; iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions, damage to Entrants' or any person's computer and/or its contents, or causes beyond Sponsors' reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; or iv) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Rules. All incomplete or otherwise non-conforming entries will be disqualified. Sponsors reserve the right to void any entries made through any robotic, automatic, mechanical, programmed, or similar entry duplication method and to disqualify any Entrant using such a method. If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, for reasons including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsors that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, Sponsors reserve the right to terminate the Promotion in their sole discretion. If the Promotion is terminated before the scheduled end date, Sponsors reserve the right to select the winner by random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY MACHINE OR OTHERWISE TAMPER WITH OR CORRUPT THE PROMOTION OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY PERSON ATTEMPTING SUCH CONDUCT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Entrants may not use any device or artifice to register multiple times per day or as multiple registrants. Any Entrant who attempts to enter under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to register multiple times per day may be disqualified and may forfeit any and all prizes won, in Sponsors' discretion.
9. Copy of Official Rules / Winner Identification. For a copy of these Official Rules send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by December 15, 2023, to: Case IH Marketing, Farmall 100th – Tractor Giveaway Contest, 700 State Street, Racine, WI 53404. Canadian residents may omit return postage.
10. Name Removal. If you would like your name removed from the list of future promotion mailings, write to Case IH Marketing, 621 State Street, Racine, Wisconsin 53402.
11. For Quebec Entrants only: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a Prize may be submitted to the board only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.